Friday, July 13, 2012

Let the pictures tell a story

 These are my A.R.T. socks. I think I wore them to at least 2 retrievals and 3 transfers and my first few ultrasounds. They are Battle worn. I never took a pic of them or described them to any of my IF buddies.


 Yesterday I received these darling outfits from my close circle of IF sisters. They had no idea about my good luck monkey socks. Isn't that kind of funny how things work. Can't even question it.


 There were times when I could never picture us like this even if I tried to force myself.
But Wow! We are here. Who would have thunk!

There were so many days that I couldn't even imagine having a belly with even one baby in it.
I thought my body wouldn't allow me to experience this.
I still look at my belly moving and almost doubt that it's part of me.
I gave up every month but reluctantly dragged myself back into the battle sometimes kicking and screaming.

I thought all that was hard but wait...
 Are they going to Cubs fans or White Sox fans?

1 comment:

Emily @ablanket2keep said...

I love the pic of your Hubby kissing you belly!