Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The Big 41!

Sorry I haven't posted sooner but silly me just figured out there was an app that I could use to blog.

Now it should be easier!

Well I turned 41 on Sunday!
I spent my first night away from the twins. Husband took me out to dinner and drinks with a hotel stay overnight.
My lovely sister in law took care of the twins.
It was an early date night. I was in bed by 9 pm!!
Husband and I had our first postpartum romp in the sheets.
I was terrified that things didn't work anymore down there.
After the partial hysterectomy I thought " one big orgasm, and I'll probably die!"
Really I did!
But, everything still works!!!
And it was fun!!!!!
Had a great night sleep, woke up early and was ready to get back to my babies!
Really, forget about breakfast, I want my Babies!!
It's great when you find someone who really loves your babies to babysit.
My sister in law really dotes on them.
They were clean and cute like little birthday presents.

Right now I don't feel like I'm getting older.
Maybe I'm not stressing about it.
Heck I haven't colored my grey since may.
I really havent noticed it.
Maybe too busy
Maybe other things matter so much more.

Okay time for twin pics, if I can figure it out.

2 comments:

Just T said...

Yay for your well needed night out and making sure things are still in working order, HAHA!

The babies are so beautiful!

Life Happens said...

Happy birthday!! Glad you got to spend time with the hubby and reconnect. The babies are just too adorable! Love the little toes sticking out!!