Monday, October 17, 2011

Just An Update Between Blogs

So sorry I haven't been back to tackle things or dumps some of my experiences on you lately.

I hopefully plan to continue my brain garbage rants about Bding (baby dancing)and HPTs soon.

My mother is doing quite well and will be having another stint replaced in her liver as a preemptive procedure to maintain her comfort and stabilized condition. Her appetite has returned and she is gaining weight. Her jaundice has cleared up also.

A few days ago my MIL (mother in law) was diagnosed with a stomach cancer and will be having surgery to remove most of her stomach. This may buy her more time.

So now we are dealing with terminally ill mothers as well as infertility.

We are so overwhelmed mentally right now.
I am trying to help my husband cope with all this and still cope with my own mother's condition.
Before work, he usually prays the rosary.
Yesterday he told me that he didn't want to pray anymore.
I don't know what to tell him because my faith is so damaged also.

In the next few weeks we plan to squeeze in a quick vacation to recharge our batteries at bit.
My FET has been scheduled for the 15th of December.
With so much riding on the success of it all, I'm not sure I want to even attempt the transfer.

Recently an Internet buddy had a FET of 3 perfect embryos and did not conceive.

I'm beginning to not think of my frozen embryos as babies anymore.
Not thinking of them as future children.
My emotions are all over the place when I think about them.
I feel so detached from them and don't think of them as I once did.
They seem like two raffle tickets sitting at the bottom of a bucket of a full bucket.
It feels like a long shot.

Whew, though it may seem like things are falling apart, I am still holding it all together and taking it each day at a time.

No comments: