Wednesday, December 7, 2011

ALittle Scared


Yesterday afternoon, I discovered some brown spotting.
Scared the pants off of me.
I couldn't eat almost couldn't move.
Referred to the Internet and it can be common after getting a BFP.
Still really didn't calm me enough.
With my chemical pregnancy after IVF, I also had brown spotting on 7dp5dt and it continued until the Re told me that my hcg numbers didn't rise.
So spotting scares the crap out of me.
I had given my husband my large envelopes of pregnancy test to hide from me the day before, so I didn't have any test.
When he got home I checked and found then in his briefcase.
I swore I wouldn't test again, but I needed to or I would lose my mind.
This is the result.
It calms me a bit, but spotting is a very scary thing for me.
Woke up this morning and I have a terrible pain in my back.
Not sure if I slept wrong or maybe its from the massage chair at the manicurist.
Scared!
Only 2 more days til my beta and I can't wait.
What to do?

2 comments:

Kim said...

Thats one strong positive test missy! I think this early on, it must be two of them in there! :)

I know the spotting must be so scary, but it really is normal- thats what sucks about IF - all the symptoms can go both ways, so its horrifying and misleading.

Did you get your bet pushed up? I hope so...you shouldnt have to worry anymore. xoxoxoxxo

Babette said...

Couldn't get in to the RE, nurse called back and said that Dh must've hit a nerve while giving me my PIO injections and to use the other side. They won't let me come in until Friday morning. POOH!