Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Final beta, whew

Well after having several panic attacks this morning,
I broke down and called the nurse for my beta results.

I have been obsessing with numbers for the past couple is days.

The nurse was just about to phone me when I called.

The nurse stated that my test results were excellent and did double.
Whew thank god!

My next appointment is on December 23rd for my first ultrasound.

Im no longer going to post or think about numbers.

I came pretty close to a mental breakdown this morning.

Not fun, the Internet can be a information overload and it really pushed my buttons and provoked all kinds of fears.
So now that the numbers are behind me, it's time to smile and enjoy this time.

1 comment:

Life Happens said...

So glad your numbers are good. Enjoy it. I know it's hard not to have anxiety, but just keep a positive attitude.