Monday, May 9, 2011

2 days to Beta and I Haven't Tested

Mother's day was a pleasant day

My mom received tons of flowers, cards, and some awesome plants for her flower bed.

She's doing much better and will possibly have her PICC line removed this week.

Yippee!

We will be meeting with an oncologist in a few weeks.

Taking it one day at a time.

DH left for Texas on a three day business trip, leaving me with semi-idle hands but...

I haven't attempted to test. Well, at least since I ran out of tests 4dp5dt

I thought I may have seen something at 4dp5dt but not sure

I may appear to be calm to the untrained eye, but I am GOING CRAZY!!!!

I am itching to test!

Two days past my transfer, I awoke with terrible cramps (I don't get cramps often so I thought I had food poisoning) and nausea.

DH ran out to the 24hr pharmacy to buy a new thermometer.
He thought I had an infection.
Nope normal temps

RE's nurse assured me that it was normal and common with the progesterone.

I've done 3 complete IVF cycles prior to this and I had never felt like this.

Tried not to think about it,  just chalked it up to my body recovering from my egg retrieval.

Besides that one incident, I feel just like I always do during the "twoweekwait".

To curb the itch I have to reason with myself.

I cant test because...
If it is negative, I can't pretend I didn't test when talking to DH on the phone.

I can't test because...
If it is positive, I will be on pins and needles until my Beta.


I'm trying to keep calm and distracted.

Found leftover bubbles from my wedding 5yrs ago.

Discovered that I could keep myself and our Boston Terrier busy until I get light headed.

Bubbles are cool!


My mother has been helping me out with my PIO injections. My husband or my phlebotomist girlfriend usually does it.

My Mommy does it the best. She takes pride in the fact that she does it so well.

When I think about it, She's willing to do whatever she can to help me give her a grandchild.

Tearing up

Yikes, Didn't want this to get emotional.

Holding out for the beta.

Please Keep me in your thoughts

1 comment:

Kez71 said...

Thats so cool that your mom gives the best shots!! Its also cool that she is doing so well!
only one day til your beta..its practically wednesday here!! fingers and toes crossed!!! xx