Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My husband is on a flight from texas.
How am I going to tell him?
He really believed this worked.
I'm so scared.
He's going to be so crushed.
I really f-ing hate this ride and I want to get off.
It's so hard not to feel so betrayed by my body.
I am closing in on the "end of the line"
I refuse to use donor eggs or adopt.
I know it has brought many of you happiness, but for personal reasons, I refuse.
Please do not suggests this to me, you don't want me to unleash my anger on you.
This journey may be coming very close to an end.

2 comments:

Kez71 said...

Im so sorry. hugs and kisses. Thinking of you xxxooo

Elizabeth said...

You are so brave to have done so much on your journey ttc. I am 6 years down the road, 2 mc's,1 failed iui and I am not brave enough to do an ivf. Hope your DH is holding you in his arms because for me that was the only thing I needed after yet another bfn. xxx