Friday, January 20, 2012

10 weeks 1 day..updated with pics



Edit-The tech wasn't able to get a good one pic with both of them in it. Baby A was flipping around and waving its arm. But here are both of them separately!

Sorry I haven't blogged sooner.
It has been a very busy week.
My mom had a regular checkup at her doctor and is doing remarkably well.
Despite being technically in a hospice program she is back to her normal weight and has no jaundice.
We have to have the stints in her liver replaced at the earliest signs on jaundice to stay ahead of the liver cancer.

My mother in law restarted chemotherapy this week as a followup to the surgery she had to remove most of her stomach.

Our moms are so excited about the babies.
It gives them something to look forward to.
It brings so much hope to all of us.

Okay update on the twins

They are doing great.
Baby A is measuring 10 weeks 5 days
Baby B is measuring 10 weeks 6 days
It's a joyous day!

I have to tell you that I was terrified this morning.
One year ago today I was having a d&c for my missed miscarriage.
You can understand.
Hope to get to my computer and post the new u/s pics this evening.
Looks like I'll be snowed in this evening.

3 comments:

Wiley said...

Love all the good news. Hope these two miracles can keep inspiring more!

Kim said...

Well I love that today (and this New year) is filled with lots of positive news!!!! :) xoxoxoxoxox

Emily @ablanket2keep said...

I didn't know about your Moms. I am keeping them in my thoughts and prayers. Happy to hear the good news!