Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Another Long Wait

First I would like to say that maybe I shouldn't blog from my i-phone.
It's embarrassing to find all the typos and erroneous auto-corrects in my posts.
I write from my heart and sometimes the brain doesn't catch everything.
I hope anyone reading can please forgive my mistakes.

Friday is my next ultrasound.
I am so scared.

I don't have much morning sickness. Only a couple of times did I have morning sickness in the morning.

I tend to get the nausea in the evening and have only actually thrown up once.

I've been getting headaches and my bbs are sore.

The night sweats are still plaguing me but I blame it on the pio and suppositories.

Others claim that my belly is expanding rapidly, but I'm not so sure and don't tend to trust that.
With my missed miscarriage a year ago, silly me continued to take weekly belly pics unaware that the baby inside of me had passed weeks earlier.

I take a few pics in the morning only to erase them by noon.

My furbaby is sticking to me like Velcro, can't sit on the couch without her straddling me.
I would like to take this as a good sign.

Husband has all the symptoms I wish I had, nausea, back pain, and heartburn.
He's also extremely amorous, well my husband, "horny".
Out of fear I don't want to engage in intercourse right now.
I try to give him the support his needs in other ways.

Just hoping for the best on Friday and trying not to lose my mind in the meantime.

1 comment:

Emily @ablanket2keep said...

I am praying so hard Friday brings you excitement and comfort when you see your 2 little miracles.