Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Due Date of My Angel

Today my little girl would have been due.

Yesterday, while driving to Target, I took the wrong turn and ended up across the street from the hospital.

Didn't think much of it at the time.
If things didn't go so wrong, I would have been heading there to give birth to my baby.

I miss my Anya.

Even though she was with us for such a short time, we were so in love with her.
She brought us so much joy.
She brought us so much hope.

On the ultrasound she was the cutest little butter bean!

When I was pregnant, husband would kiss my stomach every morning while I was sleeping before heading off to work.

One can wonder how you can have so much love for someone you never knew.

She was a gift that was taken away.

We thank her for the weeks of happiness and hope she brought us.

We should have been celebrating her birth today, but I sit here awaiting a call from my doctor.

My period still hasn't started.
I haven't tested since Monday's negative test.
Maybe my body is mourning the loss of what might have been.

2 comments:

Kez71 said...

Hugs n kisses babatte..i know that sad feeling of what we should be doing now with our little ones. sometimes..its just not fair. xxxx

Kim said...

I'm so sorry Babatte, I know these dates are difficult, thinking about what could have been, what should have been. I love her name. xoxoxox