Sunday, August 28, 2011

Update on Mom 8/28

I have been so busy but I bring good news.

The blockage in my mother's bowel has moved.
The doctors are no longer talking about hospice.
After over a week of not eating, they allowed her to eat Friday and the food has stayed down and taken it's natural course.
She may be coming home tomorrow.
She will have a nurse that visits a few times a week and a physical therapist.
I'm scrambling to get the equipment she might need because she is weak from not having any food for a week.

My husband made it home early on Thursday and I started lupron for my FET cycle.

This morning AF finally showed! After being missing for 2 months or so.

She's here with a vengeance.

I'm ready to get started on some good stuff now!

2 comments:

Kez71 said...

Yayy for good news on every front! Have you been told yet when you will have your transfer?? I am so happy for you that everything is looking up and now you have DH by your side for support!xxx

Kez71 said...

wow!! its let me comment finally!!