Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Update 8/31

Sorry I've been so busy.
My mom came home on Sunday and the past few days have been busy busy busy.

She wasn't able to walk when she came home, she had been bedridden for over a week.
As of yesterday, she is walking a bit more with assistance.
She's eating well and looking better.
Her legs where quite swollen and I spent a good hour working on them yesterday.

Trying to keep my emotions in check and in desperate need of a therapist appt.
Had and ugly blow up last week and still seething from it.
Let's just say, my siblings know I'm not a pushover anymore.
Poor husband never saw me like that and cried afterward.
In the 11 years we've been together, he had never seen that side of me or even thought it was possible.

I guess you can say they " woke a sleeping giant".

Tomorrow I have a RE appt and will probably start my estrogen for this cycle.
I can't blame the hormones for my blow up.

Gotta run
but I'll be back
Got tons of crazy ideas to drop on you later.

No comments: